Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Change of Mind

Hmmm... Well, this is tricky. My adventure this week was entirely unexpected and yet I cannot share it. Not because I don't want to, but I'm not allowed to.

Yes, that's right, I am legally bound to not blog about this adventure. Legally bound isn't quite the right term. But if I told you what happened, I wouldn't be able to do what I was planning.

See, I've come up with idea for a product to patent. And I'm super excited because my team and I think we actually could sell it and change an industry with it! And it was my idea originally! The team added some great ideas, but the essential product was my idea!

What is super cool about this is that I never thought of myself as the idea-generator. I'm the entrepreneur who likes another person's idea, teams with them, and makes their business successful. I'm not the entrepreneur who comes up with game-changing ideas. Or I wasn't. Apparently I am now!

Wish me luck! And once I have a patent in place, I'll tell you all what it is! The more excitement we can create for this, the better chance of success we will have. I really hope we can make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment